I'm back!


Hey hey everyone! 

I know it has been almost a year now since I wrote on this blog, which I used to do almost bi-weekly, god what happened to all of that spare time? 

I have made the decision and promise to myself to get back into it however, as I have recently had a heap of people message me asking for information and insight about how I have been spending my life and my time lately. So, I thought I’d start blogging again - maybe not as regularly as I used to, but we’ll see. We’ll definitely see. 

I’ll just use this first post as bit of a life update for those of you who don’t know what I’ve been up to lately, because since my last post in April 2018, I’ve been up to a hell of a lot. 

As anyone who knows me would have known, back in September 2017, I dropped everything and took a 4 month life changing trip to the USA and Canada. 
When I did run out of cash and decided to come home, I ended up making a bit life move and moved back to Brisbane instead of my previous Melbourne home.

I’ve been based in Brisbane now for just over a year, however for the last 3 and a half months the idea of ‘home’ has been a bit of a strange one. 

In August, I quit my job working as a travel agent and took up an amazing opportunity to show backpackers around the country as a tour guide for a hop on hop off tour from Sydney up to Cairns. The portion of that trip that I have been running is the North Queensland portion - from Noosa all the way up to Cairns. 
My weekly run includes the following stops; 
  • Emu Park & Great Keppel Island 
  • Airlie Beach & The Whitsundays 
  • Magnetic Island 
  • Tully and Mission Beach 
  • Cairns 


I will go into detail about all of these destinations and what I love so much about not only this job but also this beautiful part of the country in future blog posts, but all I can say right now is that I have been having an absolute ball showing off this spectacular country and wouldn’t change the experiences I’ve had and the people I’ve met in the last 3 months for the world. 

However, considering I’m not great at sitting still, the future for me holds a move to Townsville with one of my best friends in January to head back to university at James Cook Uni and finally finish off my psychology degree. This plan comes along with my ambition (if they’ll have me) of joining the ADF to work as a military psychologist once my degree is complete. 

For now, that’s me. 
I couldn’t be happier about my life right now or more excited and fired up for what the future holds! I can’t wait not only to see how my next few adventures will pan out and also to really get back into blogging so that I can share them with all of you also.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers, 

Comments

Popular Posts