10 Things I Learnt in the USA
1. Never take good coffee for granted!
2. Tipping sucks and doesn't get easier over time, no matter what anyone tells you!
3. Same with walking/driving on the right hand side of the footpath/road
4. Mayonnaise really does go well with everything!
5. A good hike is always worth the view!
6. Emergency footwear vending machines are the single greatest invention ever ----->
7. The toilets really do flush the wrong way!
8. Just because you can order a fishbowl, doesn't mean you should
9. Smores aren't as easy to perfect as they seem
10. America is one of the best places on Earth and it should never change!