Get To Know Me Tag!

1. What is your favorite color
Purple - a really nice, light, lilac purple
2. Cats or Dogs?
Pft dogs please. Cat's don't love you, cat's just want things. 
Dogs on the other hand want nothing but constant love and attention, I really relate to that. 

3. How many countries have you visited?
Okay ah my number at the moment is up to 15: 
Scotland Ireland
England
France
Italy
Spain
Vietnam
India
New Zealand
Fiji
UAE
USA
Canada
The Vatican City
Mexico
TBC.....
4. Are you in/have you gone to college?
I've done one year of my bachelor of psychology/psychophysiology (10 points for still being able to spell that) but I'm contemplating heading back to finish my psych degree and start a bit of philosophy... UQ watch out! 
5. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Ahhhh! My favourite subject also happened to be my worst subject which was English Literature. I could not be more thankful for my amazing literature teacher or that class for teaching me to question, analyse and see the world a little bit differently. As well as installing in me a love of poetry, expanding my love of literature and giving me the tools to be able to explore the written word more throughout my life! 
Shame my essay writing skills just weren't up to scratch! 
6. What is your favourite drink?
That is an incredibly difficult question, I'm going to go with a good old tequila and cranberry juice! (ps. for those of you whom I haven't told yet, cranberry juice is really great for preventing UTIs!) 
7. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
Tea is for girls... LAAAAAAAAAAAAME! 
8. What would you (or have you) name(d) your children?
As most of you who know me well know, I absolutely can't waaaaait to have kids. My daughter will be named Sophia, I don't care what my future husband says #soznotsoz
9. What is your favorite book?
The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
10. What is your favorite movie?
A Beautiful Mind - based on the biography of my all time idol, Dr John Nash.
11. Are you Single or Taken?
100% single, 100% trying to change that.
12. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
Ha! 3 serious boyfriends throughout my life... again, tbc, at least I hope! 
13. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I absolutely wish! I mean, I've currently taken 2 Duolingo Spanish lessons if that counts?
14. What is at the top of your bucket list? 
To see all 7 wonders of the new world before I turn 30... 2 down, 5 to go! 
15. What is your biggest fear? 
No doubt about it, being alone is my all time biggest fear!
And spiders, definitely spiders. 

Comments

Popular Posts