Hey guys,

Before I start writing any of the posts that I've got lined up, I just wanted to give anyone that might be new to this blog (which is probably everyone on here) a tiny bit of background.

So, as you can see if you take the effort to scroll down a bit, this is the first time that I've posted anything on here in two years.
19 year old me used to blog all the time, but then, I started full time work and moved out of home and the rest of my life just sort of got in the way.

However, I am currently sitting at a desk in my hostel in Vancouver, BC and have decided that while I am away on my relatively new, epic North America adventure, that I wanted to start blogging again. Not only to share my adventures, advice and any ridiculously horrendous travel mix up stories with you guys, but also so that I have a single place that I can look back upon my trip for years to come.

Anyway, read away, enjoy and let me know what you think! I love a bit of feedback!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T

Instagram: http://instagram.com/taylorbekkers

Email: taylorbekkers2@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts