New Year, New Me....?



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY HUMANS OUT THERE!

I hope that you all spent the new year the best way, as I did, surrounded by people you love, doing what you love to do. Whether that be, as I was, in the centre of the dance floor at one of your favourite clubs or whether it was a quiet one at home with some of your closest, or whether it was watching the fireworks over the water. Whatever you did, I hope it was an amazing start to 2018, your best year yet!

Just a bit of a short one today as I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year and reflect on my 2017.

I can happily say that 2017 was the best year of my li
fe.
I met some of my best friends, I went on three overseas trips of a lifetime to the UK in January, India in March and as you all know, North America over September - November. On these trips not only did I discover more about our amazing world, but I also discovered more about myself and made some of the friendships that I hold most dear today.

Not only did I go overseas, but 2017 also bought me so much personal growth. I moved states, I had my heartbroken, I connected with new people, I disconnected with some toxic ones.

I got to celebrate some amazing moments this year also as I turned 21, my amazing mother married the love of her life and I got to celebrate some incredible achievements of my own through work and friends of mine in their personal lives.

All in all, 2017 was an amazing year for me and I hope that you all experienced some amazing things. And even if 2017 maybe wasn't the greatest of years for you, I hope that you've learnt from it and are ready to smash 2018.

Let's make this all our year!

Love to all of you beautiful people ringing in the new year and thanks so much for reading, it means the world to me to see and hear how many of you enjoy this blog.
xxxxx Tay

Comments

Popular Posts