~ 🎄🎁 My Top 5 Alternative Christmas Carols 🎄🎁 ~

Now, as anyone who has known me over a Christmas season knows, Christmas Carols are literally the bane of my existence. Especially working in a shopping centre for a few holiday seasons, I can tell you that one day when I was working back at Village Cinemas, Fountain Gate shopping centre played that damned Mariah Carey song 18 times in the space of my 8 hour shift...

Anyway! That totally doesn't mean that I can't get into the musical festive season, so I have compiled a list of my 5 favourite, outside of the box, Christmas themed songs! Just to mix it up a bit this year!


1. Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - All Time Low

2. Happy Xmas, War is Over - John Lennon

3. 30 Days - Never Shout Never

4. Happy Holidays, You Bastard - Blink 182

5.  Fools Holiday - All Time Low



MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELY HUMANS ~ Thanks for reading and all of your support all year! 💖



Tay's Travel Tip of the Day: 

Boxing Day Sales are amazing for a lot of people, hell for anyone who doesn't enjoy crowds and PANIC! But anyway, STA Travel are doing some incredible Boxing Day sales that last until the 31st December!! (For all of you who either don't want to venture out on Boxing Day or are too busy fighting over the last pair of 50% off high rise skinny jeans) 

If you're interested in any of these amazing deals and want to know more, chuck me an email at taylor.bekkers@statravel.com, give me a call on 07 3720 0951 or come pay me a visit at STA Travel Indooroopilly!! 


Comments

Popular Posts