5 Things I Missed the Most!

"The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave and it feels even better to come back"


To everyone that may not have already known, I'm officially HOME!

So, I thought that I would take some time to reflect on the last three days of me being back home in Aus with a list of the 5 things that I missed the most while I was away, and the things that I definitely took for granted before I left!

Enjoy this countdown of some of Australia's best traits, and put it straight on your must travel list, if it wasn't already!


1. Beaches 

I MEAN, LOOK! --->

(Taken at Dee Why Beach, NSW)


2. Australian Food 

There's nothing better than a good piece of Vegemite on toast with a cold Milo for breakfast, or a snag in bread from Bunnings or just a simple Aussie steak!

3. Good Coffee

If you don't understand how much that I missed coffee, just refer back to my previous '10 things I learnt in the USA', point 1 - https://myinner-workings.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/10-things-i-learnt-in-usa.html

And if you still don't grasp it, just remember that I'm an overly energetic, 21 year old girl from Melbourne...

4. Sun

The sun was something I definitely didn't expect to have such an effect on me as it did. I don't care what anyone says, I loved the one day that it snowed and I loved the experience of a rainy city, but life is just better when you're wearing sunnies!


5. Warm, friendly Aussies

While Canadians have the reputation of being overly polite and super accommodating, which they are, there is nothing that compares to walking down the street to a constant smiling G'Day from everyone you pass.



And hey, more than anything, it's just amazing to feel like I truly am back where I belong! Home.


Instagram:  http://instagram.com/taylorbekkers








Comments

Popular Posts